Saturday, July 21, 2012

Face-lift.

After ten hours at work and two in the books, I am amazed that I am up this late. I gave this blog it's much needed face-lift and have just enough energy left to put on my pajamas.

With my current Summer inter-session ending in 5 days, I am looking forward to the time I will have to write more. It's amazing how little time I have, and I wish so badly that I had more time to enjoy things I used to enjoy. I miss photo walks, editing photos (that aren't work related), reading, cross stitching and crocheting, and blogging. Hopefully I will find a way to balance it all out soon enough. I started a new job last month (which I will touch upon when I am not falling asleep. This is a big deal.) and am finally starting to catch up. Hopefully, that will mean less time in the office and more time at home doing things I love. Eventually I would like to work four days a week. We'll see how that goes.

Tomorrow we leave for Cloverdale to visit my Dad and Step-mom.


Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment