Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Where Did the Time Go?

The time is flying by, I will be 6 months pregnant on Friday, two days from now. I am feeling movement multiple times a day and am loving it... that is when I'm not getting a punch or a kick to an organ. I love having this sweet little person inside me. All I can think of when I start to go to sleep at night, is how much I can't wait to see this little guy. I know he'll probably look exactly like his daddy.

This Sunday is my shower and I am overwhelmed with how many people will be attending... there will be over 40 women! I know it's going to be lovely and I am excited to see many friends I haven't seen in a long time. I am also very excited to see all of my favorite gals in the same room.

The nursery is coming along, slowly. The crib went up this weekend and soon we will be getting more storage for Cooper's things. He has already begun to acquire many little outfits, they are so cute!

I will post photos when the nursery is closer to being finished, it's kind of a mess right now.

'Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment