Friday, September 3, 2010

And It Begins...

I just felt Cooper move for the first time! I thought I had maybe felt him before, but this was for sure him. It was incredible, like a little flutter inside. I was told it would feel like butterflies and that's exactly how it felt. Amazing. I hope I feel it again soon. I do understand that eventually this will get more intense and will be keeping me up at night. That's totally OK with me.

Here's Cooper's most recent photo. The thing that looks like a warlock nose is actually his hand.



We finally got the place we'd been hoping for and it's right next to Auntie Tara and Uncle Nino. Cooper will have his own nursery room now and we will have an extra room for an office/art studio. So exciting. I feel like we are the luckiest couple in the world right now. I love my three boys so much, it's overwhelming.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW....makes me so happy and a little choked up. so cute. congratulations on the flutter...super exciting!

    ReplyDelete