Friday, April 23, 2010

Almost there...

I am so close to being done with school, it fucking hurts. It looks like I will be accomplishing my goal, which is graduating with my AA and transferring by the age of 30. It's a late start, but a start nonetheless. If all goes as planned I'll be done even sooner.

After that? State University!!
Which one? I have no fucking clue!

I'm leaning towards SF State, but we'll see.

I'm pretty stoked. I have always wanted a Psychology degree and I'm content with my major.

I'm switching schools and will be attending Berkeley City College full time for the Summer semester. It's overwhelming to think I will be going to work for 8 hours and then to school for another 4, three days a week.

My motivation? To make a good life for me and The Boy. To be able to get my career going and get out of debt so we can buy a house here in our town. My credit has been royally fucked up since my divorce and I want to clean it up and get our finances in order.

And one day it'll all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment