Monday, April 5, 2010

Day Time TV Blows

I am off work and in bed today, still recovering from oral surgery on Friday. I was hoping to go back to work today but my mouth is still too swollen to even stick a spoon in it. I'll know today (after a post-op appointment) if I get to work tomorrow or not.


But I still look like Rocky Dennis and I'm nervous about it. I thought the swelling would start going down by now but it's worse than it was yesterday and it's day 4.

In the meantime, I'm laying in bed and joining the rest of the people living in 2010 by joining Twitter (follow me @alie_boo) and watching day time TV. I have to say, I expected day time TV to have gotten a little better than it was when I was in school. It's ALL THE SAME SHIT as it has been for the last 15 years. Who do I complain to about this? Maury had a woman on today who had sex with 100+ men and has yet to find her baby daddy. Judge Alex is mediating between an ex-stripper and a photographer. It's just bad... but it always has been, I suppose. I guess I'd like to see somethine like MXC or something funny and interesting. Shit, I think Sesame Street on every channel would be better than the crap that's on the TV these days.


1 comment:

  1. I wonder if broadcasting across the board upped the level of day time television if they could raise the intelligence or consciousness of society.

    I bet they could. They're just dumbing them down for a reason.

    ReplyDelete