Friday, April 23, 2010

Little Fucking Assholes

Yeah, I said it. Little fucking Assholes. It's my blog, I'll swear if I want to.

There are so many little fucking assholes in community college, it makes me want to rip my hair out. I know that it's not important for half of these fuckers to be in class. I know most of them are fresh out of high school, pressured by their parents to do something with themselves and all schedule their classes together so they can chat all fucking night... all while I'm trying to get an education.

SHUT UP!

I am paying a LOT of money to go to school, out of pocket, no financial aid and this is important to me. I've started calling out the little fuckers who talk and giggle during presentations and I'm going to continue to do so. I don't mean to be a bitch, but it's beyond small talk. It's loud, disruptive giggling conversations. NOT OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment