Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nerves!

I'm starting to get a little more nervous! I've always been a little nervous... but the nervousness is growing! I can't believe Cooper will be here so soon. He has dropped a bit, which from what I've been reading, indicates that he will be here in 2-4 weeks. This will make my early delivery prediction accurate (only a week or two early).

He has barely any room to move around, is it odd that I feel bad for him? Soon enough, he will be here for us all to hold. Although I can't wait to share him with the world, I'm pretty sure I'll be reclusive for the first couple weeks... at least. We're at the point where we see the doctor every two weeks, and after next week we will see her one a week until Coop decides to join us.

It's nice to be on maternity leave, I'm happy I took leave when I did. I feel like this week has brought a whole to intensity to my level of soreness and exhaustion. And yes, I realize I have no idea what true exhaustion is yet (everyone likes to remind me of that, as if I don't know).

Today, Jory and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary. He surprised me this morning by telling me he'd schedule today as a vacation day and we got to spend the day together. Tonight we are going to one of our favorite restaurants, Bucci's.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment