Sunday, April 10, 2011

Adjustments

Our little man is growing fast. he is officially 6 weeks old and I'm in disbelief. He gets cuter every day and everyday I fall more in love with him. I didn't realize how much I would love this little man. Jory and I went on a date tonight. It was our first trip out alone since Cooper was born. Cooper's grandparents babysat for a few hours. I thought it would be a relief, but I couldn't stop looking at my phone. I felt like I just wanted to get back to Cooper. Can you blame me? Thankfully, the weather is warming up, making back yard picnics an option. And photos like this: Cooper had his first play date with Sonny, my dear friend Stephanie's little guy. Sonny is about a month older than Cooper but they are close to the same size. Cooper is such a chunky boy (and a handsome one too!!).
Jory goes back to work tomorrow. I'm excited and terrified all at the same time. I can't believe six weeks have already passed. I will miss having so much time during the week with my family but I will have us all together in the evenings and on weekends. And Jory only works a couple miles away and will be home for lunch every day. It's just a reality check, reminding me that I, too, will eventually have to return to work. It breaks my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment