Monday, April 11, 2011

Not My Thing.

So, I hate breastfeeding. Yeah, I said it. It's just not working for me. It's painful as all hell and nothing is working for me. I have tried everything. I have seen 5 different lactation consultants. None of them can help. I can barely hold my son because my chest hurts so bad, all the time. I have stuck with it for the sake of my son, because I know the benefits to Cooper and he obviously deserves to be as healthy as possible in the first months of his life. But I'm not going to be able to do this much longer. I want to be able to nurse more than anything, I really do. I love looking at Cooper while he nurses and having his sweet little face look back at me... but then I feel the horrible pain that comes along with it and the throbbing pain that creeps up after... and I stop thinking about the good parts of breastfeeding. I really wish this was easier. I feel like I'm the only person that has having this many issues with nursing and it gives me a lot of anxiety. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment