Thursday, April 14, 2011

In Love

I'm completely in love with my son. I know it is typical for people to say about their children, but it's true.

I left the house for just half an hour to grab some groceries. As I was driving to the store, all I could think about was how much I love my son. I wanted to hurry up and get back to him, in case he missed me.

Every little coo and wimper makes me smile. Even his cry is cute. When I was pregnant I used to rub my belly and imagine what Cooper looked like. I'd talk to my tummy all the time. Now, I talk and sing directly to him and I get to see him smile back.

I'm learning patience I never knew I was possible of posessing. I'm learning how to put someone else first. I'm learning what it means to have someone completely depend on me for everything. It's amazing and I love being Cooper's mommy. I finally feel like I have a true purpose and for the first time in my life, it's clear what my role is. I love it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment