Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things That Make My Life Whole

If you know me well, you probably know that my favorite movie is Step Brothers. I recite quotes daily and have seen the movie more times than any other.

I stumbled upon a free Step Brother's soun dboard application for my phone and any quote from the movie is immediately avaiable at the touch of a screen.

It's pretty much the highlight of my year.

I have quotes like "I am so not a raper", "I know for a fact that Cops doesn't come on 'til 4" and "We will have so much room for activities" at my fingertips. In addition, "Boats N' Hoes" and "Volare" in their full version are available as well.

Pretty effing amazing, if you ask me.

"Last time I heard that I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur".

I love my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment