Thursday, March 25, 2010

Toss It!

For over two years I have been holding on to clothes that I "knew" I would never fit into. I had this odd little sense of hope that one day I would be the healthy, gym-going girl I wanted to be. I have been holding on to favorite jeans and belts that stopped fitting me three years ago. Today I finally fit into one of those belts.

When watching a weight loss show last week, I heard one of the rules of weight loss is to get rid of clothes that are too big for you, the second you notice that they've become too big. It makes going back not an option. I have five pair of size 12 jeans that seemed to suddenly become to big and I'm donating them tomorrow. I am thrilled that the pair of jeans I held on to for the last three years fit. They are tight... but they fit. And it feels amazing.

And I'm not done. I more goals. But I am the most in shape I have ever been in my life.

And now from another hillarious comic from my favorite, Natalie Dee. I thought I'd miss eggs more than anything... but I don't. This made me realize that and crack up. No pun intended.



No comments:

Post a Comment