Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Own.

There's a lot of things I'm good at. Few things I'm great at. I have been trying to find something to make my own, something I can focus all my energy on and become amazing at. Make something unique, something that not a lot of people do or create.

It's difficult. I have been racking my brain, asking myself "what can I make awesome? What can I make my own?".

I have yet to find it. I think about it constantly. I do lots of different activities. Photography. Painting. Crocheting. Language. Blogging. Building fish tanks. Gardening. Dancing. Cooking..... but I want to me known for something, be the only person I know to do something specific. "Oh, that's Alie. She makes awesome ________".

I know when I find it, it'll be amazing. And I know it'll take a lot of time and energy, which I realize I will soon not have much time for. But I'm still on a mission to find this hobby or craft to make my own.

*sigh*

I will find it. Eventually.

I found a new band tonight, I am in love with this song. Give it a listen. All the way through. I have their album "Touch Up" and I am hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment